Offer credit union membership as a valuable no-cost benefit for your employees. We partner with Arkansas employers from Rogers to Crossett and all towns in between. We know how to help employees be less stressed about their finances and able to focus on their job.
Have you considered offering a financial option to your employees? Telcoe Federal Credit Union would be the perfect option - our benefits are FREE to your employees!
If you are interested in offering Telcoe as part of your employee benefits package, please email email@example.com or call us at 501-375-5321!
- Free Financial Wellness Seminars
- Payroll deduction for simplified savings
- Low auto and home loan rates
- Discounts on many services from other companies
- Savings accounts that pay competitive interest and dividends
- Checking accounts
- Free access to Greenpath, a financial counseling service
- Competitive CD rates
- Club accounts (for vacation, Christmas, or whatever you’d like!)
- Individual Retirement Accounts and Health Savings Accounts
- As an employer, you can choose to contribute to your employee’s IRA or HSA as an added employee benefit
PARTNER WITH TELCOE FOR FREE
Many companies and organizations choose to partner with a local credit union because it benefits the employees AND the company itself. Telcoe provides many products and services that help our members be financially healthy. This results in less stress and fewer problems entering the workplace, making your establishment more productive. Additionally, offering membership with a local credit union as part of your employee benefits package makes the company more appealing to potential employees. And most importantly, all Telcoe members have the comfort of knowing that their money is handled in Arkansas at a trusted financial institution.
When you become a partner with Telcoe, you will be provided a Business Development Representative who will help answer employer and employee questions. You can even have Telcoe representatives visit your location to answer any questions or comments your employees might have about Telcoe membership. Additionally, you’ll receive a monthly partner newsletter informing you of Telcoe’s latest deals. View our newsletter archive.