As a valued member of Telcoe Federal Credit Union, you're eligible for free financial counseling from GreenPath, our personal money management partner. GreenPath provides our members with the most comprehensive financial support system out there.LEARN MORE
MANAGE YOUR MONEY
With 45 years of experience behind them, GreenPath has the personalized answers you need to address a wide range of financial concerns, including:
- Personal and family budgeting
- Understanding your credit report and improving your credit score
- Money management
- Debt repayment
- Housing counseling
- Avoiding bankruptcy, foreclosure, and repossession
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
Call 1-877-337-3399 to speak with a GreenPath representative.
Certified financial counselors are available:
- Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. (EST)
- Friday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Use CheckRight if:
- You want to open a checking account for the first time
- You have had difficulty managing an account in the past
CheckRight will help you learn how to:
- Open an account
- Write checks
- Make deposits
- Maintain a check register
- Reconcile an account
- Create a spending plan
CheckRight is a self-study program that allows you to learn at your own pace. Once you've read the chapters, you'll be directed to a quiz that will test your knowledge on checking accounts. You will be able to view the results and you have the option to send the results to the credit union via e-mail.