GreenPath Financial Management
Your path to a healthy financial future. No matter if you live in Paragould, Crossett, De Queen, Jacksonville, Russellville, or Hoxie ---All Telcoe Members can contact Greenpath for a wide range of financial wellness services.
As a valued member of Telcoe Federal Credit Union, you're eligible for free financial counseling from GreenPath, our personal money management partner. GreenPath provides our members with the most comprehensive financial support system out there.LEARN MORE
MANAGE YOUR MONEY
With over 45 years of experience behind them, GreenPath has the personalized answers you need to address a wide range of financial concerns, including:
- Procrastinator's Guide to Holiday Savings Article
- Set 'Em and Forget 'Em: 4 Financial Resolutions Article
- Managing Debt as Interest Rates Rise Article
- 6-Family-Proof Financial Topics for Holiday Gatherings Article
- Personal and family budgeting
- Understanding your credit report and improving your credit score
- Financial wellness solutions-Article
- Personal financial coaching
- Debt repayment
- Spanish Budgeting & Assistance also available-Article
- Housing counseling
- Avoiding bankruptcy, foreclosure, and repossession
- Money Mindfulness Article
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
Make An Appointment- Schedule Appointment
Call 1-877-337-3399 to speak with a GreenPath representative.
Certified financial counselors are available:
- Monday through Thursday, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. (CST)
- Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday, from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Use CheckRight if:
- You want to open a checking account for the first time
- You have had difficulty managing an account in the past
CheckRight will help you learn how to:
- Open an account
- Write checks
- Make deposits
- Maintain a check register
- Reconcile an account
- Create a spending plan
CheckRight is a self-study program that allows you to learn at your own pace. Once you've read the chapters, you'll be directed to a quiz that will test your knowledge on checking accounts. You will be able to view the results and you have the option to send the results to the credit union via e-mail.