We're always on the lookout for enthusiastic talent. If you have been at your previous employer for at least 1 year and want more than a career......APPLY today! Job stability is valued and reviewed when you submit your resume to Telcoe. We offer part-time and full-time schedules.
All positions work Saturday's on a rotating schedule. Part-time positions work Saturdays.
Direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Member Service Representative/Teller (Full Time & Part Time)
Please apply if you have:
- Meet all job qualifications listed below
- Driven personality with attention to detail
- Ability to learn and retain information in a fast paced environment.
- Testing is delivered during the introductory period and after.
- Prior employment history with employee longevity – verifiable.
- Reliable transportation to and from work.
- Multi-tasking ability
- Type 40+ WPM – a typing test will be delivered if chosen to progress to the second round of the hiring process.
Positive, Energetic Personality, Eager to Learn and Develop, Ability to Work in a Team Environment, Ability to Multi-task, Simultaneous Projects, Self- Starter who can deliver in a Time sensitive environment, Strong Communication Skills, Detail Oriented, Knowledge of MS-word, Excel, MS-windows, MS-Outlook and the internet.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Processes member requests and transactions in a positive, accurate and professional manner face to face and on the phone.
- Interacts with members, identifies needs and recommend and sell products and solutions.
- Sales: all Telcoe products including: consumer loan and mortgage products.
- Familiar with all company procedures and processes to accurately assist customers.
- Record and prepare logs, reports, and reconcile cash and checks.
- Meets or exceeds individual and branch goals as assigned by management.
- Ensures all departmental documents and activities are performed in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures as applicable to this position, including completion of required compliance training.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Punctual with reliable transportation.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily after internal training.
- Exceptional multi-tasking and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent penmanship.
- Excellent math and desktop computer skills, including Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Keyboarding and 10 key skill: 40 WPM or higher
- Experience delivering exceptional customer service
- Experience delivering sales results
- Ability to work standing up at a teller line for hours at a time.
- Ability to work hours as requested. We are open Monday through Friday from 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM and Saturday from 8:30 AM – 11:30 AM
Required and Desired Skills and Experience
- High School diploma or GED required.
- One year cash handling experience preferred.
- One year credit union/banking experience.
- One year customer service and sales experience.
Pay is determined by experience.
EOE Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.