We're always on the lookout for enthusiastic talent. If you have been at your previous employer for at least 1 year and want more than a career......APPLY today! Job stability is valued and reviewed when you submit your resume to Telcoe. College students are encouraged to apply in the final semester of school. We offer part-time and full-time schedules. All positions work Saturday's on a rotating schedule. Part-time positions work most Saturdays.
Member Service Representative/Teller - Part Time
Please send resumes for this position to email@example.com
As an employee of Telcoe Federal credit union, the opportunity to deliver that superior service begins with you. We will train you to become a financial partner and advocate to our members – assisting with transactions, answering account questions, recommending and selling all products and services, and other duties as assigned.
We pride ourselves on being the best kept secret of Arkansas. We seek energetic individuals who are sales and goal oriented, quick thinkers, eagerness to learn, persuasive communicators, problem solvers and team players to ensure that every member leaves satisfied and eager to recommend Telcoe Federal to their friends, families, co-workers, and employers.
Are you up for the Telcoe challenge?
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Processes member requests and transactions in a positive, accurate and professional manner.
- Interacts with members, identifies needs and recommend and sell products and solutions.
- Sales: all Telcoe products including: consumer loan and mortgage products.
- Familiar with all company procedures and processes to accurately assist customers.
- Record and prepare logs, reports, and reconcile cash and checks.
- Meets or exceeds individual and branch goals as assigned by management.
- Ensures all departmental documents and activities are performed in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures as applicable to this position, including completion of required compliance training.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily after internal training.
- Exceptional multi-tasking and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic math and desktop computer skills, including Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Keyboarding and 10 key skill: 40 WPM or higher
- Experience delivering exceptional customer service
- Experience delivering sales results
- Ability to work hours as requested. We are open Monday through Saturday.
Required and Desired Skills and Experience
- High School diploma or GED required.
- One year of cash handling experience preferred.
- One year of customer service experience preferred.
- Sales experience is a plus.
EOE Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.