We're always on the lookout for enthusiastic talent. If you have been at your previous employer for at least 1 year and want more than a career......APPLY today! Job stability is valued and reviewed when you submit your resume to Telcoe. College students are encouraged to apply in the final semester of school. We offer part-time and full-time schedules.
All positions work Saturday's on a rotating schedule. Part-time positions work Saturdays.
Submit any resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will hold your resumes for 60 days in case positions open up.
Sales Member Service Representative/Teller Description (Part Time and Full Time openings)
As an employee of Telcoe Federal credit union, the opportunity to deliver that superior service begins with you. We will train you to become a financial partner and advocate to our members – assisting with transactions, answering account questions, recommending and selling all products and services, and other duties as assigned.
We pride ourselves on being the best kept secret of Arkansas. We seek energetic individuals who are sales and goal oriented, quick thinkers, eagerness to learn, persuasive communicators, problem solvers and team players to ensure that every member leaves satisfied and eager to recommend Telcoe Federal to their friends, families, co-workers, and employers.
Are you up for the Telcoe challenge?
Our institution is looking for a sales and goal oriented Teller Member Service professional who is prepared to make a difference in the lives of members of the credit union, new and existing, with all products and services of the credit union. The representative will be responsible for cash and check handling through the teller line, discussing member needs, recommending appropriate products, services, and loans.
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, efficient – fast learner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Processes member requests and transactions in a positive, accurate and professional manner face to face and on the phone.
- Interacts with members, identifies needs and recommend and sell products and solutions.
- Sales: all Telcoe products including: consumer loan and mortgage products.
- Familiar with all company procedures and processes to accurately assist customers.
- Record and prepare logs, reports, and reconcile cash and checks.
- Meets or exceeds individual and branch goals as assigned by management.
- Ensures all departmental documents and activities are performed in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures as applicable to this position, including completion of required compliance training.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Punctual with reliable transportation.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily after internal training.
- Exceptional multi-tasking and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent penmanship.
- Excellent math and desktop computer skills, including Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Keyboarding and 10 key skill: 40 WPM or higher
- Experience delivering exceptional customer service
- Experience delivering sales results
- Ability to work hours as requested. We are open Monday through Friday from 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM and Saturday from 8:30 AM – 11:30 AM
Required and Desired Skills and Experience
- High School diploma or GED required.
- One year cash handling experience preferred.
- One year credit union/banking experience.
- One year customer service and sales experience.
EOE Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.