We're always on the lookout for enthusiastic talent. If you have been at your previous employer for at least 1 year and want more than a career......APPLY today! Job stability is valued and reviewed when you submit your resume to Telcoe. We offer part-time and full-time schedules.
All positions work Saturday's on a rotating schedule. Part-time positions work Saturdays.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Member Service Representative/Teller (Full Time & Part Time)
Positive, Energetic Personality, Eager to Learn and Develop, Ability to Work in a Team Environment, Ability to Multi-task, Simultaneous Projects, Self- Starter who can deliver in a Time sensitive environment, Strong Communication Skills, Detail Oriented, Excellent Mathematics, Typing over 40 WPM, Knowledge of MS-word, Excel, MS-windows, MS-Outlook and the internet.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Represents the Credit Union to the members in a friendly, positive, and professional manner greeting members and guests as they enter the facility during their visit or during a visit to one of our employer groups.
- Processes member requests and transactions in a positive, accurate and professional manner face to face and on the phone.
- Recognizes member’s needs for services and presents and refers them appropriately.
- Handles all monetary transactions for members (i.e., deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, check cashing) and other normal inquiries including examines checks for endorsements and negotiability.
- Sales: all Telcoe products including: consumer loan and mortgage products.
- Familiar with all company procedures and processes to accurately assist customers.
- Record and prepare logs, reports, and reconcile cash and checks.
- Meets or exceeds individual and branch sales goals as assigned by management.
- Ensures all departmental documents and activities are performed in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures as applicable to this position, including completion of required compliance training.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to arrive at work on time, work on site, and have regular work attendance
- Must be able to work cooperatively with other co-workers regardless of personality, presence or communication style
- Must be able to provide cordial member service regardless of member personality, presence or communication style
- Must be able to perform several tasks at once.
- Must be able to work in a stressful atmosphere
- Must be able to rotate job tasks
- Must be able to work Saturdays
- Must be able to greet others cordially
- Must be able to coordinate multiple and changing priorities
- Must be able to verbally communicate with all other associates
- Must be able to operate telephone, scanner, copier, and FAX machines
- Must be able to operate personal computer keyboard in order to create reports and other appropriate documentation.
- Must maintain personal accounts here and elsewhere in good standing in a professional manner.
- Punctual with reliable transportation.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily after internal training.
- Exceptional multi-tasking and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent penmanship.
- Excellent math and desktop computer skills, including Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Keyboarding and 10 key skill: 40 WPM or higher
- Experience delivering exceptional customer service
- Experience delivering sales results
- Ability to work hours as requested. We are open Monday through Friday from 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM and Saturday from 8:30 AM – 11:30 AM
Required and Desired Skills and Experience
- High School diploma or GED required.
- One year cash handling experience preferred.
- One year credit union/banking experience.
- One year customer service and sales experience.
- Occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, and pulling of items weighing up to 60lbs.
- Working at other branch locations as requested.
- Sitting or standing for extended periods of time.
- Repetitive motions and extensive keyboarding.
EOE Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.