MEMBERS Financial Services
The Members Financial Services program is offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc.*, a broker/dealer focused on serving credit union members. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. is an affiliate of CUNA Mutual Group. The MFS program is offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. *, a broker focused on serving credit union members. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. is an affiliate of CUNA Mutual Group.
Whether planning for retirement, paying off
debt, getting married, or saving for a child’s education, everyone can benefit from good financial
planning services and tools. We invite you to schedule a consultation and advising session to
discuss planning tips and the tools and products available to help you with your financial
A financial professional will work
with you to provide:
- Money Management
- Insurance Planning
- Retirement & Investment Planning
- Estate Conservation
- Education Planning
- Create custom financial recommendations specifically for you
John Burton -Members Financial Services
For more information, or to schedule a brief, no-cost, no-obligation meeting, 501-375-5321
Your financial success is our mission and to help you achieve your goals, we make available MEMBERS Financial Services. Whether you are starting a family, putting your child through college or nearing retirement, Telcoe can assist you.
- Key investment principles every woman should know
- Important opportunities like asset allocation
- Understanding investor behavior
- Differences between financial products like mutual funds and annuities
- What are the rules for starting your Social Security benefits?
- How do spouses coordinate their benefits?
- Are there different routes to take that could potentially increase your benefits?
- How do you decide where Social Security fits within your retirement plans?
- What is a bear market?
- How does behavioral finance affect decision-making?
- How do overreaction and bad decisions compromise long-term financial goals?
- How do I weather a bear market?
- How to confidently address the financial, lifestyle and emotional transitions to retirement
- How to guard against risks and manage those that are inevitable
- Whether you are ready for retirement
For more information or to reserve your place, email or call us at 501-375-5321. We look forward to seeing you virtually.
Retirement Calculators-Learn more.If you already have investments through CUNA Bokerage Services, Inc.*, you can call 1-800-356-2644 for information on your accounts or log in: CUNA LOG IN
*Members Financial Advisors are registered representatives of CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. Representatives are registered, securities sold, advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor, which is not an affiliate of the credit union. CBSI is under contract with the financial institution to make securities available to members. Not NCUA/NCUSIF/FDIC insured, May Lose Value, No Financial Institution Guarantee. Not a deposit of any financial institution. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. is a registered broker/dealer in all fifty States of the United States of America. The MFS program is offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. * a broker focused on serving credit union members. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. is an affilate of CUNA Mutual Group. For more inforamation about CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. please visit www.cunabrokerage.com.