DEPOSIT CHECKS ANYTIME
- Deposit checks from your mobile phone 1
- Free service to members - must apply and be approved to use 2
- Account must be in good standing
- Dollar and deposit limits may apply
- May be revoked at any time
- Save time, avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
- Deposit limits do apply. Initial deposit limit is $2,500. Maximum available deposit per day is $10,000.
TO DEPOSIT YOUR CHECK
- Open the Telcoe remote deposit app
- Deposit your check by taking a picture of the front and back of the check with your mobile device or tablet.
- Enter the amount of the check.
- Submit your deposit. You can check the status of your deposit on the App's deposit home screen.
Deposits are subject to hold and Telcoe’s funds availability policy
- For Remote Deposit Only – Today’s date
- Telcoe Federal Credit Union
- [Your Signature]
TO DOWNLOAD & USE APP
- Download the Mobile Deposit App from Google Play or Apple iTunes using the links at the top of this page.
- If this is your first time using, please ensure you have applied and been approved before proceeding to the next steps
- Select New User and following the on screen instructions to setup a username and
- This is different from your Mobile Banking login information
- After registration, login to the remote deposit app
- Checks deposited with an invalid endorsement will be rejected
- Please note this is a different application from Mobile Banking
- You may be asked for the last 4 of your Social Security Number for additional verification
- Tap the + symbol to start a new deposit:
- Select the account you are depositing the check into
- Enter the amount of the check
- Take a picture of the front of the check
- Take a picture of the back of the check that has the correct endorsement
- Submit your deposit
1 Subject to approval.
2 Mobile Check Deposit is available for iPhone®, iPad®, and Android™ only. iPhone and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Android is a registered trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions. Message and data rates may apply.