Mastercard® Debit Card
Another option to writing a check would be a debit card. Debit cards are the easier to use when shopping in local retail stores. See our many resources to monitor fraud below.
ACCEPTED ALMOST ANYWHERE
- Mastercard® debit card accepted by merchants
- Checking accounts
- Can be safer than carrying cash
- More convenient and safer than checks
- 24/7 access to funds via ATMs
- Nationwide surcharge-free ATMs, via the CULIANCE and CO-OP networks
- $15 replacement fee for card replacements including lost/stolen cards
Call us prior to traveling with your debit card(s) to help us from interpreting your travel related charges as fraudulent and lift any state restrictions you may encounter.
Important Information: Telcoe debit cards do not work outside of the 50 United States nor at Car Rental Agencies. International fraud on card transactions has been on the rise in recent years. Car Rental Agencies as well as Hotels typically charge more than the normal rental fees as a deposit, etc. Damages can also be charged to the card causing your checking account to be depleted.
Fraud Alerts VIA TEXT MESSAGE
We want you to enjoy the new convenience of our Debit Card Fraud Alerts Service! In order to do so, we will need you to update your cell phone number if you haven't done so already.
You have three easy options:
- Send a secure message via Online Banking
- Call our Contact Center at 501-375-5321 (toll free 800.482.9009)
- Visit us in any branch
The benefits of this new Fraud Alerts Service will allow for:
- An additional layer of fraud protection
- The ability to confirm or deny a transaction with a simple text message
- A seamless and easy way to keep your Debit Card safe or keep it from being blocked
- Peace of mind knowing your transactions are being monitored by a state-of-the-art system