Mastercard Credit Cards
Why not get your credit card through your member-owned credit union, where the rates are better?
ALL MASTERCARDS® OFFER
- Mastercard® SecureCode – added protection to keep your transactions private
- Member alerts – receive text messages when purchases are made on your card
|Features||Mastercard® PRIME||Mastercard® SECURED6|
|Design your own card3|
|Travel cancellation insurance||YES||NO|
|Travel accident insurance||YES||NO|
1 Rates shown are Annual Percentage Rates (APR). Rates are variable and subject to change at any time. Loan terms available may vary depending on amount borrowed the length of contract, credit history, and payment method. All loans are subject to approval. Regular terms and conditions apply. Telcoe Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Lender.
2 Accounts not enrolled in electronic statements will incur a $2.00 fee per month.
3 A $10 fee is assessed for each DYOC card requested.
5 Balance Transfers - 1.99% APR for 15 months. Balance transfer rate applies if transfer is completed within 30 days of credit card account opening. Balance transfer rate good for 15 months. 3% balance transfer fee. See full credit card disclosures for more details.
6 Must secure 120% of the requested card limit in Telcoe Prime Savings account
DESIGN YOUR OWN CARD
Design Your Own Card (DYOC) allows you to customize your credit card by uploading a personal custom image or choosing one from our catalogue of distinct images for display on the front of your personal credit card.
Any member of the credit union that has a credit card can submit a request using Design Your Own Card.
A $10.00 fee applies to each Design Your Own Card request:
Images must be in jpg, gif, png, tiff, or bmp formats and cannot exceed 4 megabytes.
For all images you must own the image or have permission from the owner to use the image on your card.
An image may be rejected if it contains the following:
- Copyrighted or trademarked material
- Socially unacceptable or discriminatory behavior or signs
- Profanity or other obscene behavior or gestures
- Controversial subject matter such as religious or political statements or images
- Phone numbers, URLs or addresses
- Athletes, entertainers, celebrities, musicians or cartoon characters
- Violent acts or death imagery
- Advertising or promotional materials, or branded products
- Images we deem provocative, sexual, violent or otherwise offensive
- Nudity or semi-nudity
- Images which show illegal or anti-social behavior
- Imagery of alcohol, tobacco or firearms