Home Improvement Loans
Renovate. Renew. Restore.
Find a personal loan for your home improvement project with fixed rates as low as 3.50% APR* No collateral needed.
Home Improvement Loan
Give your home project the go-ahead. You love taking care of your home, and that's why we're offering a simple Home Improvement loan to help make your vision a reality.Apply Now
FIX IT UP WITH TELCOE
We know it takes time to build equity. That's why a Telcoe Federal Credit Union Home Improvement Loan is an alternative to a traditional Home Equity Loan. Projects can include home repairs, kitchen remodeling, HVAC replacement, roof replacement, window replacement, and much more.
Our Home Improvement Loan does not require equity or an appraisal fee and features no closing costs. It works like a personal loan and with a competitive, fixed Annual Percentage Rate.*
A Home Improvement Loan is designed to be a simple way to borrow, specifically for home improvement projects.
- Repayment terms from 1 to 15 years*
- Minimum loan amount $2000 and maximum $25,000**
- All proceeds distributed to the borrower(s) at the time of closing
- No lien( a lien is not placed on the property)
- $15 Loan Application fee, no closing cost.
A description of the home improvement project and a cost estimate or proposal from a contractor is required at the time of the application.
Apply for a Loan Today!
*Annual Percentage Rate(APR) is as low as 3.25% and up to 7.99%. Your rate may be higher. The APR received is based on the individualized credit history of the borrowers(s) and application. The borrower(s) must be the homeowner(s).
**Payment Examples: $25,000 Home Improvement Loan with a 120 months and APR of 5.59% is a payment of $ 272.53. This equates to $33,299.47 over the life of the loan. $10,000 Home Improvement Loan with a 60 months and APR of 3.99% is a payment of $184.16. This equates to $11,048.46 over the life of the loan.
Membership is required.
What will I need to apply?
- Recent paystubs, W2's, or tax returns
- Copy of social security card
- Completed online loan application
- Cost estimate or proposal from a contract for the home improvement work to be done
- Copy of 1st mortgage statement (or if paid in full copy of our home owners policy)
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Can you do the work yourself? Yes, you do want to collect supply costs estimates. Home Depot and Lowes both will provide you with a supply estimate for your project you can email or fax with your application.
- What does my credit score need to be? 660 or higher--if lower than 660 please ask Loan Specialist about other options. We can even offer options to improve your credit score.
- How quickly can you have funds? As quickly as next day after receiving your completed application and necessary supporting income and estimate documents.
- Can I use the funds to repair a rental property? This loan is available for your primary home only. We do have other loan options to assist you for rental property. Please contact us.
- Could a prior Bankruptcy filing limit my loan options? If your bankruptcy is discharged for 2 full years and you have re-established credit with at least 2 installment trade lines and 2 revolving trade lines and paid as agreed a loan approval is an option.
This list is not a comprehensive list.
- Must be primary home
- Only available for single family detached or Townhouse/Condo