Manage your accounts from anywhere using online banking. Check account balances, transfer funds, access eStatements and more.
Banking is much easier when you don't have to visit the bank for every transaction. Online banking lets you manage accounts from any computer. Watch our quick how-to video below.
FREE, SECURE AND EASY
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Receive alerts via SMS text, email, or EasyConnect messaging to keep you informed of your account activity
- Print or download to popular financial management software to manage your money and budget accordingly
- Encrypted for your protection
- You must enroll in EasyConnect BEFORE enrolling in EasyMobile.
- Too many invalid attempts to log in to one EasySuite service may effect your ability to log in to another EasySuite service.
- Past-Due Loan Payments: You won't be able to make a payment/transfer to a loan if it is more than 30 days past due. Instead, you must contact the Collections Department by calling 501-375-5321.
- eStatements: If you're enrolled in eStatements, you will receive a notification — at the email address we have on file — that a notice is ready for you to view.
Why do I see "Jack Henry & Associates" in the address bar? Is this Telcoe Federal's legitimate site?
Yes. Jack Henry & Associates is the vendor we've partnered with to provide online banking and bill pay to our members. In some browsers, you may see their name appear. Rest assured, the site is legitimate and secure.
Is there a way to see all of my accounts on one screen, without scrolling?
Yes, if you click on "Accounts" in the blue submenu bar, you will be able to see them all listed on one page.
Where can I see my payment due date, as well as the amount due in the account listing?
From the My Internet Banking screen, in the "My Accounts" section, click on the "Info" link next to your balance and you will be able to see much more detail, including the payment due date and amount due. We are looking into a possible programming change that would bring this information back into the account listing, which would eliminate the need for further clicking.
How can I stop my user ID from being saved and my password from auto filling?
It's actually your browser doing this, not Internet Banking. Microsoft Internet Explorer Version 5 or higher saves user names and passwords. It will automatically complete any login for you. You can turn it off here.
I'm encountering errors when I try to view eStatements. What's wrong?
Many features of the new Internet Banking, including eStatements, require that third-party cookies be enabled. Please adjust your browser setting to allow third-party cookies (click for instructions).
NEW USER SIGN UP
What is a new user?
A new user is a Telcoe member who has never enrolled in our online banking.
Steps to Enroll
1. Go to the home page and enter your member number in the EasyConnect ID box
2. At the login screen, click on "Not a user? Click here to apply"
3. Read the disclosure. If you agree, click "I Agree"
4. Enter your verification information:
- Social Security Number
- Account Number
- Email address on file
5. Enter your personal information:
- Date of Birth (mm/dd/yyyy)
- Verify your email address and follow the remaining prompts