Join our team today!
Telcoe Federal Credit Union is a leader in the Little Rock area financial community, providing the best in service and rates to our members. Not to mention, we were ranked the 7th Healthiest Credit Union in the United States. We're now looking for someone to provide higher-level account services primarily new accounts and loan applications. (Universal Banker)
The Financial Services Representative (Universal Banker) position is sales and service-oriented providing financial advice and assistance to Telcoe Federal Credit Union members and potential members. The FSR position requires a moderate to expert degree of financial management and banking knowledge with the ability to listen and solve member financial needs and problems by offering appropriate credit union products and services. This position is that of a financial service consultant and member advocate. The FSR position requires the ability to move from problem solving, product and service consulting and document and forms management with a high degree of accuracy. The FSR must have the ability to identify member financial needs and apply appropriate products and services solutions from the menu that Telcoe Federal Credit Union offers. The FSR must be an Credit Union advocate who enthusiastically demonstrates the brand promise and brand experience for members. An FSR at the downtown Little Rock branch will split time between the FSR desk and the Teller Line.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Positive, Energetic Personality, Eager to Learn and Develop, Ability to Work in a Team Environment, Ability to Multi-task, Simultaneous Projects, Self- Starter who can deliver in a Time sensitive environment, Strong Communication Skills, Detail Oriented, Excellent Mathematics, Typing over 40 WPM, Knowledge of MS-word, Excel, MS-windows, MS-Outlook and the internet.
Full Time Weekly Work Schedule: Monday and Friday (7:30am-5:00pm) and Tuesday through Thursday (7:30am-4:30pm) alternating Saturdays (8:30am-11:30am) .
Work Life Balance, dress business casual, blue jeans on Fridays and Saturdays. We have fun, we laugh, and we work hard to be a financial resource for our Members. We offer FREE, easy parking. We have an onsite workout facility and lunch time workout class available. Come join our amazing, diverse team!
Benefits: 401(k), 401(k) matching, Dental insurance, Employee discount, Flexible schedule, Health insurance, Life insurance, Paid time off, Referral program, Retirement plan, Tuition reimbursement
Pay depending on experience. Range: $15.00-$20.00/hour
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deliver the Telcoe Federal Credit Union promise and experience while exhibiting a courteous and professional attitude at all times.
- Recommend appropriate credit union products and services.
- Meet or exceed all performance goals
- Adhere to all work schedules as assigned
- Adhere to all FSR daily work procedures as outlined
- Process transactions in a fast, friendly, and - above all - accurate manner.
- Assist in covering incoming calls / requests
- Assist in business development and community development activities.
- Work the Teller Line as needed.
- Exceptional Multi-tasking & time management skills
- Exceptional Communication skills (written & verbal)
- Proficient computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook. Type a Minimum of 40 wpm
- Experience in fast paced, ever evolving sales environment
- Demonstrated ability to meet company objectives. I.E., Sales goals, Service goals etc.
- Exceptional Money handling / Management skills
- High level of punctuality / dependability
- Ability to transition from working in a team environment to independently as necessary
- Leadership skills
- Proof of Covid-19 vaccinations
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.