Online Banking (EasyConnect)
Technology has flattened the world, connecting a vast, 24/7 global marketplace. For the average American, online banking grows more essential by the day.
With EasyConnect Online Banking, all you need is an internet connection and a browser. You'll have instant access to the most crucial banking functions, without constant, unnecessary trips to the bank. Combined with the other Telcoe FCU EasySuite services, you can bank quickly and securely with ease.
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for Telcoe FCU members
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay your bills
- Monitor account activity
- Review your balances
- Download transaction details
- Access eStatements
- And more!
- Receive alerts via SMS text, email, or EasyConnect messaging to keep you informed of your account activity
- Make more time for yourself with fewer trips to the bank
- Print or download to popular financial management software to manage your money and budget accordingly
- Encrypted for your protection
- Quick Tips
- You must enroll in EasyConnect BEFORE enrolling in EasyMobile.
- Too many invalid attempts to log in to one EasySuite service may effect your ability to log in to another EasySuite service.
- Recurring Transfers: If you had recurring transfers set up in the previous version of of EasyConnect, you will need to set them up again after the upgrade.
- Multiple Account Access: If you previously used this feature to link various accounts in Internet Banking and you no longer see these accounts, you'll need to contact us by visiting a branch, or calling our Member Response Line at 501-375-5321.
- Past-Due Loan Payments: You won't be able to make a payment/transfer to a loan if it is more than 30 days past due. Instead, you must contact the Collections Department by calling 501-375-5321.
- eStatements: If you're enrolled in e-Statements, you'll start to receive ALL statements. You will receive a notification — at the email address we have on file — that a notice is ready for you to view.
Why do I see "Jack Henry & Associates" in the address bar? Is this Telcoe Federal's legitimate site?
Yes. Jack Henry & Associates is the vendor we've partnered with to provide online banking and bill pay to our members. In some browsers, you may see their name appear. Rest assured, the site is legitimate and secure.
Is there a way to see all of my accounts on one screen, without scrolling?
Yes, if you click on "Accounts" in the blue submenu bar, you will be able to see them all listed on one page.
I used to be able to see my payment due date, as well as the amount due in the account listing. I don't see this now. Where can I find it?
From the My Internet Banking screen, in the "My Accounts" section, click on the "Info" link next to your balance and you will be able to see much more detail, including the payment due date and amount due. We are looking into a possible programming change that would bring this information back into the account listing, which would eliminate the need for further clicking.
I'm trying to log into Internet Banking using TF + the last four digits of my Social Security number, but I can't get in. What's wrong?
If this is a joint account, please note you must log in using TF+ the last four digits of the primary owner's Social Security number. If you're still having problems, please contact us.
I used to be able to see other, related accounts in Internet Banking and even transfer money between them. Now I can't. Where did they go and how can I get them back?
You probably set up Multiple Account Access in the previous version of Internet Banking. This information did not transfer to the upgraded system. Please contact us at 501-375-5321 and we'll be able to offer the following solutions:
- If the ownership is EXACTLY the same on the related accounts, we can set up an "Alternate Account" feature, which will allow you to transfer into and out of both accounts.
- If the ownership is not exactly the same, we can you up to transfer to another account (but not from another account).
- We could also set up a payroll distribution or automatic transfers for you.
The upgraded Internet Banking isn't displaying properly in Internet Explorer. What should I do?
Check your zoom level at the bottom of the screen. You'll need to set it at 100% when in Internet Explorer in order for it to display properly. Other browsers, such as Google Chrome and Firefox, do not have this display issue.
I'm trying to bookmark the new Internet Banking page, but I'm receiving an error message.
You can bookmark Telcoe's homepage, and log in directly from there.
How can I stop my user ID from being saved and my password from auto filling?
It's actually your browser doing this, not Internet Banking. Microsoft Internet Explorer Version 5 or higher saves user names and passwords. It will automatically complete any login for you. You can turn it off here.
I'm encountering errors when I try to view eStatements. What's wrong?
Many features of the new Internet Banking, including eStatements, require that third‐party cookies be enabled. Please adjust your browser setting to allow third‐party cookies (click for instructions).
All of the e‐Lerts I set up are gone. How do I get these back?
You'll need to set them up again by going to the "Settings" tab, then "e‐Lerts." You'll see there are even more options than before, plus you can have an alert sent to you via text message.
- New User Sign-Up
What is a new user?
A new user is a Telcoe Federal Credit Union member who has never enrolled in our online banking, or a member who has enrolled, but hasn't logged in at least once since November 1, 2013.
Steps to Enroll
1. Go to the home page and enter your member number in the EasyConnect ID box
2. At the login screen, click on "Not a user? Click here to apply"
3. Read the disclosure. If you agree, click "I Agree"
4. Enter your verification information:
- Social Security Number
- Account Number
- Email address on file
5. Enter your personal information:
- Date of Birth (mm/dd/yyyy)
- Verify your email address and follow the remaining prompts