How TELCOE is Protecting Members and Employees During the COVID-19 Outbreak
As a Telcoe Federal Credit Union member, your well-being is extremely important to us. Telcoe is actively monitoring the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) Novel Coronavirus/COVID-19, and we are following the CDC guidelines to appropriately respond to this public health threat. Further, we are taking precautions, outlined below, to protect our members and employees. Telcoe has an active team monitoring the spread and impact of this virus. This team is leaning on a well-developed business continuity plan that is reviewed and tested regularly at Telcoe.
How you can help:
- Understand the COVID-19 facts. Follow the CDC’s recommendations to help you and your family stay safe.
- We encourage you to take advantage of our remote options (online, mobile and telephone account access) to limit your exposure and the exposure of our employees and other members.
- Regularly sanitize your debit and credit cards or consider using digital, contactless payment options instead. Reduce or eliminate your use of cash, when possible.
What TELCOE is doing to protect our members and employees:
- We have increased cleaning and sanitization of our branch facilities and ATMs.
- We have provided employees with best practices to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and other viruses or illnesses.
- We have limited meetings and other public events, and we have established procedures for staying home if sick.
- Telcoe members can visit www.greenpath.com/telcoe to gain assistance for high rate credit cards, student loans, etc. Their financial wellness counselors are available till 9:00pm at 1-877-337-3399
- We have temporarily waived fees for online– Make a payment
- We have temporarily waived fees for consumer loans skip-a-payments for those displaced due to COVID-Apply for a SKIP-A-PAYMENT
- We are offering Telcoe Members with HOME LOANS and/or HOME EQUITY LOANS borrow assistance-Apply for HOME LOAN borrower assistance
What account services are available without visiting my local branch?
Home Branch (online banking):
- View account balances, e-Statements and credit card activity
- View images of cleared checks
- Review current account history
- Make Telcoe loan and credit card payments
- Transfer funds between your TELCOE accounts, to other TFCU members, or to your selected accounts at other financial institutions using our ONLINE BILL PAYMENT feature
- Order checks
- Set up account alerts
- Apply for loans
- Open new accounts
- Make check deposits using the Mobile Deposit app
Member Telephone Service Center 501-375-5321 or 800-482-9009:
- Update account information
- Fraud claims
- Account and loan details
- Request account withdrawal
- Loan payments
- Username and password issues
- Debit and credit card issues
- View account balances
- Withdraw funds
- Surcharge FREE ATM locations nationwide
- Loan payments using a debit card from another institution
- Ask questions, contact us
Will stock market volatility impact Telcoe?
All accounts at Telcoe are insured by the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund up to $250,000 or even more based on how the account and beneficiaries are setup. Additionally, Telcoe is financially strong, and we don’t anticipate serious negative impact to our financial standing. In good times and bad, we make sure Telcoe maintains a level of capital that can weather almost any storm.