If you're looking for affordable financing, turn to your home equity. We can help you with low fixed rates and closing costs, and a broad range of loan terms.
- Use your home equity for short-term or one-time needs:
- College tuition
- A new car
- Home remodeling & repairs
- Bill/debt consolidation
- And much more!
- You may be eligible for relationship discounts up to 0.25% with qualified automatic payments and eStatements
- Monthly payment is fixed over the term of the loan and doesn't change
- Low fixed rates
- Low closing costs
- No prepayment penalty
- Loan terms available from 1 to 10 years
- The interest on your loan may be tax deductible1
- Helpful loan advisors with strong knowledge of local needs
- Local, Arkansas decision making and processing
- Friendly, attentive service from start to finish
1Consult a tax advisor regarding deductibility of interest.
Maximum loan amount $50,000. Maximum 90% TLTV. Monthly payments include principal and interest and may be lower or higher depending on your loan amount, APR and term. Your APR will be based on the specific characteristics of your credit transaction, including evaluation of credit history, combined loan-to-value, property type, amount of credit, term and geographic location. Hazard and, if applicable, flood insurance required. Membership eligibility is required. Rates based on term, property type, credit history and loan-to-value. Rates are subject to change at any time.