- Rates as low as 17.99% APR1
- No annual fee
- Member alerts – receive text messages when purchases are made on your card
- Design your own card3
- Online account access through your Telcoe online banking
- Electronic statements2
- Mastercard® SecureCode - added protection to keep your transactions private
- Must secure 120% of the requested card limit in Telcoe Prime Savings account
Read our Mastercard® Guide to Benefits (PDF).
Review our Telcoe Federal Mastercard® Disclosure (PDF).
Telcoe FCU now offers you the ability to design your own card.
Design Your Own Card (DYOC) allows you to customize your credit card by uploading a personal custom image or choosing one from our catalogue of distinct images for display on the front of your personal credit card.
Any member of the credit union that has a credit card can submit a request using Design Your Own Card.
A $10.00 fee applies to each Design Your Own Card request:
Images must be in jpg, gif, png, tiff, or bmp formats and cannot exceed 4 megabytes.
For all images you must own the image or have permission from the owner to use the image on your card.
An image may be rejected if it contains the following:
- Copyrighted or trademarked material
- Socially unacceptable or discriminatory behavior or signs
- Profanity or other obscene behavior or gestures
- Controversial subject matter such as religious or political statements or images
- Phone numbers, URLs or addresses
- Athletes, entertainers, celebrities, musicians or cartoon characters
- Violent acts or death imagery
- Advertising or promotional materials, or branded products
- Images we deem provocative, sexual, violent or otherwise offensive
- Nudity or semi-nudity
- Images which show illegal or anti-social behavior
- Imagery of alcohol, tobacco or firearms
We have the sole discretion to determine whether to accept an image based on these specific reasons, or reject an image because we consider the image otherwise inappropriate. If your image does not meet these Image Guidelines, we will send you an email and request you try again using a different image.