Home Mortgage Loans
There are many watermark moments in life, and buying your first house is one of the most significant. Telcoe FCU's home mortgage loans offer competitively low rates for first homes, second homes, income properties, and more. And we know that, whatever your circumstances, each scenario is important to you.
We offer a selection of mortgages that give you the power to pay off your home at a rate with which you're financially comfortable. Our loan officers are based locally in central Arkansas, and are eager to help you find the the home that's right for you and your family.
- Competitively low rates for home purchase, refinance, or construction
- Available for primary residence, second homes, vacation homes, or investment properties
- 15-year mortgages allow you to pay off your loan sooner, and increase equity faster
- 30-year mortgages are the most traditional, allowing for lower payments
- A wide range of financing programs available:
- Fixed rate mortgages
- Adjustable rate mortgages (ARMs)
- FHA Loans
- First Time Homebuyer specials
- Construction Loans
- Choose from a variety of repayment terms customized to fit your life
- Helpful loan advisors with strong knowledge of the local real estate market
- Local, Arkansas decision making and processing
- Friendly, attentive service from start to finish
If you're ready to learn all about this process, select Inquire Now at the top of this page. There you'll find a simple questionnaire that will help our lenders get a better idea of what you need, and what you want. Be sure to Telcoe Federal Credit Union at 1-800-482-9009 before submitting this form, so we can verify that you're applying for the correct loan.
Enjoy greater peace of mind, knowing you and your loved ones are covered. Learn more about our TruStage Auto & Home Insurance.
Let one of our loan advisors help you refinance your mortgage to fit your current circumstances.
- Lower your mortgage payment to fit your current finances
- Save money with lower interest rates
- Speed up the process of paying off your home forever
- Switch from an adjustable-rate to a fixed-rate mortgage