National Youth Month
Help us celebrate National Credit Union Youth Month!
April 1, 2017 - April 30, 2017
Telcoe Federal Credit Union will show youth and teens how to get "Give a Hoot about Saving" and pump up their savings at their credit union. Remember, membership with Telcoe is open to all members of your family.
Youth Certificate Special - Good from April 1-April 28, 2017
- 1 Year - 2.00% APY*
- 3 Year - 2.75% APY*
- 5 Year - 4.50% APY*
Stop by our lobby for:
- Door Prizes
- Enter at any branch location or by emailing email@example.com
- 2017 Telcoe College Scholarship Application
- Complete the Coloring Page (ages 0-12) and turn into one of our 4 locations by April 30th. One winner will earn a $25 deposit to a Telcoe Youth Account.
- Piggy Bot
- Money Island
- No membership fee for new youth account**
- Request a membership card by calling or visiting one of our branches or calling 501-375-5321
*APY= Annual Percentage Yield. YOUTH certificates are good from April 1-April 28, 2017 for Telcoe YOUTH accounts (ages 0-18 maximum). The minimum Certificate deposit is $500 and the maximum of $5,000 per youth membership.
**Waived membership fee when the new youth account is kept active by automatic deposit of at least $1 per month from family member's direct deposit or account.