Retire in style. Let your contributions earn competitive dividends as long as you like — and avoid paying taxes on earnings at the time of withdrawal.1
- Income limits to be eligible to open Roth IRA1
- Invest "after tax" dollars and let them grow tax-free1
- Contributions are 100% tax free at withdrawal1
- You may withdraw your principal and earnings tax-free after 5 years1
- Withdrawals on dividends can begin at age 59½
- Early withdrawals on dividends subject to IRS penaltites2
- No mandatory distribution age
- No age limit on making contributions as long as you have earned income
- If the account is below $1000 on December 31st, there will be a maintenance fee
1Consult a tax advisor.
2Certain exceptions apply, such as healthcare, purchasing first home, etc.