Rest easy with guaranteed returns. Invest your IRA funds in a federally-insured share certificate — the longer your term, the higher your rate.
- Highly competitive rates to boost your balance
- Dividends compounded or paid monthly
- Rates vary based on term
- Provides greater guarantee than other, riskier investments
- A wide range of terms available (from 6 months to 5 years)
- Early share certificate withdrawals may result in penalties1
- Early withdrawal from IRA certificate may be subject to IRS penalties2
- Insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA)
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open
1Penalties for early withdrawal may apply. See account disclosures for details.
2Consult your tax advisor.