Senior Teller MSR (Customer) Service Representative
Join our team today!
SENIOR TELLER/MEMBER (CUSTOMER) SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Please read through the entire job description before application. We look forward to speaking with you.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Positive, Energetic Personality, Eager to Learn and Develop, Ability to Work in a Team Environment, Ability to Multi-task, Simultaneous Projects, Self- Starter who can deliver in a Time sensitive environment, Strong Communication Skills, Detail Oriented, Excellent Mathematics, Typing over 40 WPM, Knowledge of MS-word, Excel, MS-windows, MS-Outlook and the internet.
Full Time Weekly Work Schedule: Monday and Friday (7:30am-5:00pm) and Tuesday through Thursday (7:30am-4:30pm) alternating Saturdays (8:30am-11:30am) .
Dress business casual, blue jeans on Fridays and Saturdays. We have fun, we laugh, and we work hard to be a financial resource for our Members. We offer FREE, easy parking. We have an onsite workout facility and lunch time workout class available. Come join our amazing, diverse team!
Benefits: 401(k), 401(k) matching, Dental insurance, Employee discount, Flexible schedule, Health insurance, Life insurance, Paid time off, Referral program, Retirement plan, Tuition reimbursement
Pay depending on experience. Range: $15.00-$20.00/hour
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Represents the Credit Union to the members in a friendly, positive, and professional manner greeting members and guests as they enter the facility during their visit or during a visit to one of our employer groups.
- Processes member requests and transactions in a positive, accurate and professional manner face to face and on the phone.
- Recognizes member’s needs for services and presents and refers them appropriately.
- Handles all monetary transactions for members (i.e., deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, check cashing) and other normal inquiries including examines checks for endorsements and negotiability.
- Sales: all Telcoe products including: consumer loan and mortgage products.
- Familiar with all company procedures and processes to accurately assist customers.
- Record and prepare logs, reports, and reconcile cash and checks.
- Meets or exceeds individual and branch sales goals as assigned by management.
- Ensures all departmental documents and activities are performed in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures as applicable to this position, including completion of required compliance training.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Prior experience as Branch Manager, Assistant Branch manager, Retail or Sales Manager.
- Punctual with reliable transportation.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily after internal training.
- Exceptional multi-tasking and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent penmanship.
- Excellent math and desktop computer skills, including Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Keyboarding and 10 key skill: 40 WPM or higher
- Experience delivering exceptional customer service
- Experience delivering sales results
- Ability to work hours as requested. We are open Monday through Friday from 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM and Saturday from 8:30 AM – 11:30 AM
REQUIRED, DESIRED, AND OTHER SKILLS/ABILITIES
- High School diploma or GED required.
- One year cash handling experience preferred.
- One year credit union/banking experience.
- One year customer service and sales experience.
- Prior experience as Branch Manager, Assistant Branch manager, Retail or Sales Manager
- Must be able to arrive at work on time, work on site, and have regular work attendance
- Must be able to work cooperatively with other co-workers regardless of personality, presence or communication style
- Must be able to provide cordial member service regardless of member personality, presence or communication style
- Must be able to perform several tasks at once.
- Must be able to work in a stressful atmosphere
- Must be able to rotate job tasks
- Must be able to work Saturdays
- Must be able to greet others cordially
- Must be able to coordinate multiple and changing priorities
- Must be able to verbally communicate with all other associates
- Must be able to operate telephone, scanner, copier, and FAX machines
- Must be able to operate personal computer keyboard in order to create reports and other appropriate documentation.
- Must maintain personal accounts here and elsewhere in good standing in a professional manner
- Once we have your resume it will be reviewed and a decision made on whether or not to offer an interview. This may be preceded by email and/or phone communication.
- We do try to setup interviews within the first two weeks of a position opening. Due to the large number of applications, we do not interview or contact all applicants.
- The first interview will be with 1-2 members of management.
- If we want to move forward with your application, you will be sent documents to sign for a background check, consumer credit check, and drug screen.
- If all guidelines are met, we will further review your application and contact you to setup a second interview.
- Management will make a determination and an offer for employment may be extended.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.